Aug 18 2016
SALES AGRONOMIST ROMANIA
About YARA and about the unit
Yara International ASA is the world’s leading chemical company that converts energy, natural minerals and nitrogen from the air into essential products for farmers and industrial customers. As the number one global supplier of mineral fertilizers, we help provide food for a growing world population. Our industrial product portfolio includes environmental protection agents that prevent air pollution. Yara’s global workforce of more than 12,000 employees represents the great diversity and knowledge that enables Yara to remain a leading performer in the industry.
Yara Hungary is responsible company of the global leader Yara International for fertilizer sales in Hungary, Romania and the Balkan countries. To improve our business on West Romania we are seeking an Sales Agronomist with the agronomic knowledge to support the sales process. The successful candidate will be home based and have the responsibility for the sales and promotion of Yara products within the described area.
- Applies agronomy expertise to provide specialist advise to customers and end users to increase pull demand for Yara product. Understands customer needs and requirements, keeps updated on research developments and uses expert knowledge to develop solutions and support sales. Supports customers with appropriate research to understand expected returns on Yara products.
- Advise customers and end – user on agronomic aspects of fertilization
- Support product and brand development (YaraVita, YaraMila, YaraBela, etc.)
- Organization of regional farmer seminars and field days
- Providing of regular market and costumer analysis
- University degree in Agronomy and/or post-graduate studies appreciated
- Relevant working experience in agriculture production and /or industry
- Computer literate, at least be proficient in Windows and MS Office Suite
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with an open mind and high motivation
- Ability to function effectively in a team and with high level of self-motivation
- Fluent in Romanian and English.
- Driver’s license
- Extensive traveling
Further information and application:
Cristian Calu Commercial Manager – Romania
Mobile: +40 744 303 274, Email: email@example.com
Categorie: Evenimente agricole
De la: Parteneri